January 24, 2010

4 Weeks

I didn't start the weekly posts before, so keeping with the "think positive" thing I have going I'm starting NOW! I'm happy to report that I had no spotting at all yesterday, and none today. Things look good!!

So, from thebump we have poppyseeds. That is how big my baby is today (my baby, ahhh!!). As of today I am exactly 4 weeks, though a doctor would look at my LMP and say I was a little further along, but I O late. The bump states that:

Now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting the embryo (your future child) and placenta. Outside the microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.

I took a few pictures today and then realized that I took them in a mirror so nobody would be able to read what I wrote on my sign. So I think the pictures look a little funky mostly because I'm backwards in them, but you all probably won't notice.










2 comments:

The Story of Us said...

Jen, I don't know you IRL, but I haven't been this excited for one of my "friends" announcing their pregnancy in a LONG time! Congrats girl - keep up the positive attitude!
It took us 8 mo to get pregnant and I was STILL taking pregnancy tests when I was 4 months along, just to be sure ;)

Unknown said...

Jen, so happy for you and "your baby". I love your positive attitude, and thanks for sharing your journety.