September 23, 2010

Nearly 39 Weeks - Maternity Photos

I had another great doctors appointment today. Things are really progressing nicely! I'm still just dialated to 1CM, but my doctor said I'm 70% effaced!! Which, in terms of progress, is great!

My doctor felt around my belly again and said she estimates she'll be about 7lbs when she is born. TJ and I have been thinking she'll be about 8lbs or so, which is good news. As long as she is healthy though that's all we can ask for!

Her head continues to be very low. Her heartbeat was just under 150bpm. My blood pressure was 124/78, and I've gained about 27lbs so far. All in all things are looking like sunshine! My doctor estimated that she'll be here within the next 10 days. I'm ready as soon as she is, c'mon out Madeline!! :)

Other than progress things continue to be pretty good. Today is the first day where I've felt extremely tired and crampy and sort of thought, "Hmmm, I could be done with this now!" I'll be 39 weeks on Saturday, so I'm pretty proud that it took me that long to get to this point.

Like promised last week I'm posting my maternity pictures. Again, thank you to the fabulous Justine with J. Shelton Photography for her wonderful work. I had a hard time triming down all the photos I wanted to include in the blog as I love them so. The photos were taken at 35/35, which means I was 35 weeks along and 35 days away from my estimated due date on that day.

9 Days left, holy moley!!




























No comments: